- gone to the dentist
- took Stan to get his 2nd set of shots
- worked on commissions
- chatted to Martha
- answered 45 emails
- started on new greeting card designs
- created a new business card
- talked to Bernie
- taken Toby to the acupuncturist
- added a photo guide and commission email form to my web site
- purchased items from Super Target
- returned most of the same items to Super Target
- picked up cat food
- lusted after these handbags, I think I will have to have one
- found out that the I Want That! epsiode that I am on airs (Dec 8th!)
- exercised by doing yoga & walking
- debated whether to go to CHA or not in January
- walked Toby (lots)
- and of course snuggled with the pets!
Mabel taking a nap - look at that tummy!
Toby with a smile!
Stan - love the way he puts his arms over his head!
Labels: this and that
I agree with Dee, you can never post too many pics of Stan. And Mabel! She looks like such a soft, furry bundle of love.
Comment to Molly's comment:
Actually some cats don't outgrow it, mine is 14 now and he still does this, I'll have to post a pic to my blog, I took his pic about a month ago. The other one, Pepper, never did it even when he was a kitten.