CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

time flies!
Today just flew away, one minute I was starting to work on things and the next the day was over.

I worked on an ad for my
commissions that I will be placing in Best Friends Magazine, it won't be until the Sept. issue, but the due date for the ad is the first of July so no time like the present to get it done!

Even though the ad is a little pricey (for me -- probably not as advertising rates go) I am trying to go with the adage of "you have to spend money to make money" and I feel good about spending my advertising dollar with them because I know the money is going to help the animals at their rescue.

Tomorrow is Friday! I don't know why but the week seems to go faster with Paul working Monday - Friday. He probably doesn't think so, but it seems faster for me!
COMMENTS:
I adore the chihuahua with a crown! Fabulous :)
 
Super cute ad. Great idea about advertising in Best Friends mag.
 
I think it is a great idea! Your art is so perfect for that - I think it will pay off right away. Plus it is a great place (that you turned me on to!). . .
 
I love Best Friends..they are a great organization!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC