CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

mopey monday
Ugh this rainy weather is making me so sleepy. I had to practically prop my eye lids open to get anything done today.

Alberto is expected to become a hurricane at some point tonight, it's going further North than here so we won't get the brunt of it, but we'll definitely be getting more rain all day tomorrow. Toby thinks the storms are so very boring, he doesn't like the rain interfering with his daily walks.

Here's a scan of a
commission that I just finished up.

I plan to dash out in the rain tomorrow to send it off. It's a wedding present for the happy couple and it needs to get my client in time! I sure hope the wedding couple isn't reading my blog!

Fellow blogger Tiffani, sent me a wonderful stash of fabric and I have been using it up like crazy. I used a piece of it as this cute girl's skirt here.

Thanks Tiffani!
COMMENTS:
Hope the weather will be a bit better today so Mr. Toby can have his walk. I wanted Miss Beula to stay in the back yard yesterday afternoon, but she was very insistant that she wanted a walk, so we were able to grab a quick one in between the raindrops.
 
So cute.
love
 
oh, i love this.
i'm so glad you have been able to use them!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC