CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

it's tuesday
Today was full of errands. I went and got my hair trimmed and then met my friend Donna up for lunch afterwards. It was nice to catch up with her, I know her from my web design days when we both worked for Cox Interactive together, she now has her own business designing web sites.

Then I ran by Lynn's studio to drop off a package for her and then I was supposed to go to the bank but I was tired by then so I headed home.

I did actually get some work done this afternoon after getting home!


My new rep is going to the Licensing International Show which is in just a couple weeks. We are rushing to get materials together so I can be in her booth, well not me, but my artwork. I am super excited!

Then tonight I worked on new PoppetTM Scrapbooking stuff to add to the collection while I watched, the new
Kathy Griffin Show on Bravo. I really liked it, I think it'll be my new Tuesday night show.
COMMENTS:
I'm so glad you didn't recap Kathy's show, yet. I haven't seen it yet here on the West Coast and I am so stoked for the new season! Watched the sneak peek for the season that was on last week. Poor thing had such a bad year last year: rejection by E!, marital woes, and one of her doggies was killed in traffic!!!!!! The agony.
 
Hi Claudine, I found your blog today and I am really enjoying it! I am a FL girl originally, so I relate to a lot of your posts. Thanks for the inspiration!
 
HA!!! what a coincidence! we also watched the kathy griffin show last night and we are hooked! we stay up extra late to finish off the show. it's AWESOME - even the hubby liked it. think i'm going to add it to tivo now!!! we will have to have KG dialogue going on now - tee, hee! hugs, rach
 
oh, forgot to ask! do you know if lynn will be here in july for cherry creek arts festival? would love to meet her! it's our fav arts festival and we go every year!
 
Hello, your collages & illustrations are wonderful... spotty dresses & dogs, not to mention ice-creams.
cheers, gracia
 
Claudine, love your work and congrats on the new rep. You should do well! (I owned an ad agency for many years and can spot talent when I see it.) :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC