CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

come play along!
Paul and I just taped a new Quick Collage Podcast and just like before, we'd like you to play along too!

The Theme for this Podcast is: "machine"

Here's how to play:
Make an artwork around the theme of "machine." Create a JPG of your finished piece and a write a little sentence or two about your thoughts while working on the piece, send it all to us at quickcollage@aol.com by Monday June 19th and we'll post them up when we air the podcast on Tuesday the 20th!

Remember to keep the focus on working fast and having fun!

The Quick Collage Podcasts are all about the process, not the final product! See if you can do it in 20 minutes - if it takes you longer we'll never know!
COMMENTS:
hey claudine! I saw your scrapbook stuff in Creating Keepsakes July issue...awesome to see you in it!!
 
Yipee! I can't wait to download it!
 
cute..
 
This is my favorite! I'd love to see this flash animated. Somehow the contrast betwixt the old photos, and the new illustration technique. Your 'Jungle' piece is amusing, but naughty.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC