CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

cat up a tree
Last night we put up the Christmas tree and as usual the cats were all excited. Maggie started climbing the tree before Paul even got all the parts put together. Mabel wanted to chew the branches, just what we need for her to eat part of the artifical tree. Looks like we'll have to get some bitter apple spray to keep her away from it.

Today was a nasty rainy day and I am still feeling kind of out of it, so we decided to postpone Toby's trip to Santa until next Sunday.

Other than that, just getting more work done, wrote up and sent out all my holidays cards. So another thing off the list! I need to have all the holiday commissions done by the end of this week to get them out in time. I'm right on schedule so that is good news!

Labels:

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC