CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

i'm a busy girl


Spent today working on commissions (here's a little girl commission I did awhile ago) and also getting things ready for a workshop that I'll be teaching at the 2006 CHA convention in Las Vegas, on Feb 1st. Paul and I have never been to Vegas before so it should be fun. I am looking forward to seeing a Cirque show there. The only one we would have time to see is KA. I was hoping for O, but I'll take what I can get!

I got my holiday cards in from my CafePress store, they turned out really good! Now I just have to write them all out and send them, THAT'S the hard part.
COMMENTS:
So long as you don't try to take Las Vegas too seriously, you'll have a blast. I've lived here for over 30 years and have no "ooooh, aaaahhhh" feelings about the place, but I still get a kick out of the attractions. It's just.......goofy! So, even though you'll be swamped with work and won't have time to really do the sites, what little you can see, especially a Cirque show (so fab) will surely make your inner artist child squeal. :o) Enjoy!
 
i went to LV for the first time in October. like you, i was there with my boyfriend for a convention. i was curious about las vegas, but pretty certain it just isn't my bag.
we had the Best Time Ever. vegas is a hoot! it was a great trip for us and we can't wait to go back to the same conference next year. you'll have a great time!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC