CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

rainy day
On days like today all I want to do is sleep. It was so cloudy and yucky. But there's work to do!

I see
Bust Magazine listed my link on their "girl wide web" section on the front of their web site. Yay! And I also got a spotlight feature on IllustrationMundo.com. I was thrilled. It feels good to be accepted by other illustrators, especially of the caliber on that web site.

For fun we put the
Catnip Video in to see if Mabel would like it, we haven't tried it on her yet. She got really into it even pawing at the TV screen. Even Maggie tried to get a good view. Here's a photo.

Time to watch
House. I love that show.

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Hello! I just started reading your blog, I found it through a post on Renee Pearson's blog.
I had no idea you lived in Orlando, that's awesome! I'm hoping I can take your class in Daytona Beach in January. :o)
Nice to meet you!
 
yay for the mention in bust! I love that magazine.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC