CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

it's cold!

It got really cold here, supposed to be in the low 40's tonight. Brrr! I can hardly stand it. Toby loves this weather though, he's super frisky when I take him out on walks.

Got started on a pile of work today, I have a bunch of commissions to do in time for the holidays so getting started on those. Then I realized I needed more printer ink and some other things so I went into the vortex that is Super Target. It's hard to come out of there with only the items that you went in for. I ended up finding this really cute polka dotted masking tape in the "dollar spot" and then a mini mouse for my new laptop. I have the hardest time using the little built-in mouse on the laptop, I must have bad hand eye coordination or something.

Going to try to have an early night tonight. Tomorrow is cleaning day to get ready for all the Thanksgiving guests!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Hi Claudine!
You are not alone on hating (not being able to work) that built in laptop mouse thing.

Have a Happy Happy Thanksgiving sweet girl!

xoxos
C
 
I agree. I've never been able to use the mouse on the laptop keyboard. Drives me crazy.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC