CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

back on the hamster wheel!
I am back from teaching my workshop in Florida at the Art League of Bonita Springs. Actually I have been back since Monday but things have been SO busy I haven't had a spare minute! And I can't believe I didn't even blog before I left to teach!

Well, I have a good excuse. I was so sick I almost thought I wouldn't make it down to Florida for my class, but sheer determination got me on the plane and to Orlando where I rested up for a day at parent's house. I just got well enough in time to teach and all worked out perfectly. I have never canceled a workshop for being sick and I didn't want this one to be the first!

So now I am home all the way until March 18th when I am teaching a workshop at the Ink Pad in NYC. There are only waiting list spaces left but if you are interested get on the list, as there are always last minute changes!
Click here for all the workshop details!


MORE WORKSHOPS IN 2011:

May 27th- 29th: Mixed Minded Event in Kitchener ONT Canada. I'll be teaching 4 classes! Click here for info!

September 23rd - 25th -  Classes at the The Stamper's Ink store in
Shawnee Mission KS. Classes announced soon!

October 7-9th - 3 day Collage Discovery Intensive in Coupeville WA. Click here!

I will also be teaching an online class or two with Big Picture Classes. More info coming soon on that!

More workshops and complete information are on my web site here!


Labels:

COMMENTS:
Glad you are feeling better :) wasn't it fun to see Tim on QVC demo-ing your lovely products! Fun :) xx
 
it was fun!!! He did a great job as always!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC