CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

2011 mixed media collage workshops
The holiday season is around the corner ... now is the perfect time to ask Santa for the gift of creativity!

Next year I will be teaching my most popular 3-Day Collage Intensive Workshops at only TWO locations!

The first one is in February at The Art League of Bonita Springs on the gulf coast of Florida ..... I can't think of a better time to travel to Florida and get away from the winter blahs than in February! The Bonita Springs Art League is an amazing space to hold a workshop. Big tables, large workspace lots of light - what more could we ask for! 


----------------------
HERE ARE THE DETAILS:

February 17th - 19th 2011 -- 3 day Collage Discovery Intensive in Bonita Springs FL

The three-day workshop format will be a "Collage Discovery Intensive" inspired Claudine's two books, Collage Discovery Workshop & Collage Discovery Workshop Beyond the Unexpected 


We'll start the weekend with a focus on color mixing and expanding our color palettes. We'll move onto to a concentration on composition and design principles. Then we'll learn a combination of painterly collage techniques, which will enhance the surfaces of your collage artworks. We'll play with image transfer methods and other experimental methods of working.

A variety of idea generation tools will be covered to help us "dig deeper" into the meaning of our collage artworks. Our work together will be paced to allow for personal artistic discovery as well as studio time for working on our collage artworks. The atmosphere will be one of support and encouragement. The most important ingredients you can bring to this workshop, is an open mind and a willingness to share and explore.


Workshop is available to artists of all skill levels - beginning to advanced.

SPACES ARE LIMITED!

TO REGISTER
: call The Art League of Bonita Springs at (239) 495-8989.
ART LEAGUE PRICES: $375 Members/$425 Non-members
DATES: Feb 17 - 19th
SUPPLY LIST AND SCHEDULE: http://tinyurl.com/2fnbm22

-------------------


WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING:

"What I learned in Claudine's workshop was priceless......The workshop has sent me in a true direction for once in regards to my own art and how I create it. It was my first true workshop of this nature and I had a BLAST!" - Jo Ankney

"I used to think of collage as glueing down images in a pleasing composition. Claudine's Collage Discovery Workshop class changed all that. What great techniques!! Backgrounds, transfers, beeswax, WOW! That was the BEST class! .......The Adventures in Color was incredible for me too. I learned to mix paints and create a whole new source of inspiration to work from. Not that I've never mixed paints but I never went through the process the way you taught us. I didn't know to use black to shade down the color and white to tint up. That lesson alone will probably save me lots of $$ by not having to buy so many different colors of paint! Thank you for your generosity and making learning FUN. You were a pleasure to be around. You are an excellent teacher and I will be forever grateful to you for the direction my art has taken." - Sandy Friel

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.....I love your products......the layered stamps are so fun and I love the ease of working with them!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC