CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

Claudine Hellmuth Studio Free eClass!
I am so excited to share with you my new stamp line called The Claudine Hellmuth Studio Creative Layers Collection. Brought to you by Ranger & Stampers Anonymous! This line launched in July at the CHA show and is now available in stores and online!

To celebrate I have created a free eclass just for you! Click the SlideShare window below to start watching the presentation. You can also visit my SlideShare page to download the entire presentation as a PDF!




STORE OWNERS (both online and regular stores!) please direct your customers to this eclass or use it to create a class of your own using the Claudine Hellmuth Studio product line and host in your store! I have created the tinyurl of http://tinyurl.com/studiofreeclass to make it easy for you to share with your customers!

DESIGNERS/TEACHERS:
feel free to use my presentation to create your own class using the Claudine Hellmuth Studio product line

CUSTOMERS: Where to buy? Try your local craft store and ask them to add the Claudine Hellmuth Studio Creative Layers Stamp Collection to their inventory. Or try online! As of right now I see that Simon Says Stamp is carrying them and so is Ellen Hutson!

Labels: , , ,

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC