CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

Live with Prima!
I'm excited to announce that this Tuesday October 26th at 7:30pm EST I'll be doing a Live with Prima episode on the Prima U Stream channel.


I'll be created a layered album cover using my new Creative Layers stamps along with a fun mix of gorgeous Prima products of course! 


This class is FREE! To watch the live shows, go to the Prima channel on Ustream located here: Prima Channel at 7:30pm EST on October 26th!

See you there!

Labels: , ,

COMMENTS:
with that pile of goodies, how can this class not be amazing?!!? look forward to checking it out!
 
How fun. I have some of your studio paint, and I just love it.
 
How fabulous! I hope it's recorded for those of us located internationally :) Thanks for sharing!
 
I will be watching!!


janicemitchell43@yahoo.com
 
Sounds great! Can't wait to get my hands on some of those Creative Layers stamps!
 
I like your blog, is interesting.
 
I so love your product line and your work, but I hope it will be recorded since I won't be able to watch live :(
 
I'll be looking for it to be on tape here since I wasn't able to watch live. Love your new stamps :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC