CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

bangle bracelet demo from CHA
New online is a video of my Make N Take from CHA where I show a new stamping technique using Claudine Hellmuth Studio Extra Time + Paints and Hero Arts clear stamps. Fun fun fun!



Products used:
Claudine Hellmuth Studio Acrylic Paint
Claudine Hellmuth Studio Sticky-Back Canvas
Claudine Hellmuth Studio Artist Brushes
Claudine Hellmuth Studio Extra Time
Inkssentials™ Mini Mister
Inkssentials™ Small Inky Roller™
Inkssentials™ Rubit Scrubit Pad
Inkssentials™ Non-Stick Craft Sheet™
Inkssentials™ Craft Bucket
Inkssentials™ Heat It™ Craft Tool™
DIY Bangles

Labels: , ,

COMMENTS:
Great Video! was brilliant to meet you at the trade show in the uk! love your style :0) Samantha :0)
 
So fun, what a super cute project for CHA! :) I have some cheap plastic bangles I bought for another project that didn't work out... but now I know what to do with them, I'll cover them with StickyBack!
 
enjoyed the video and learning about Extra Time. Will go to Ranger for more videos. Thanks
 
Thank you for posting this tutorial. I have been dying to see how you made those bangles since you showed a preview of them. Now, I know.... Aha moment.Thank you!
I too had a blast watching it.
 
Thank you Claudine brilliant demo -off now to find bracelets and am sure the guides will love doing this. Many thanks. Rachel
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC