CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

california here i come!
Tomorrow morning very early I'll be on a plane to LAX and then headed to the CHA show in Anaheim. It's going to be a busy show!

If you are the show, stop by the Ranger booth (#2063) on Sunday from 10am - 5pm and make one of these cute Sticky Back Canvas bracelets with me!

Here's my complete schedule for all 4 days of the show.
Because the show is so busy, it's sometimes hard to find a spare minute to blog. But I'll be Twittering! Follow me on Twitter to get the latest updates! See you next week!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
see you in Anaheim, hope I get the time for some make and takes this time...LOVE your paints and mediums and are so happy we finally got them in the store
Have a safe trip =)
 
Very cute!! Looking forward to creating one and meeting you again! Have a safe trip!
 
Have a great trip! Wave when you're over Arizona. :O)
 
Good luck at the show, Claudine. I hope you are well!
 
i will stop by for sure - these look great!
 
The other half of our team is there! Wish I could be too :) have a great time!
 
I love these bracelets, but won't be at CHA. So sad. As a spring baby these are so my colors.Saw the book you made in your class on Suze's blog. Wish I could have done that too. I've never been able to get into one of your classes as they have been full when I went to CHA and your others are too far away from me. Again, so sad.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC