- I created a Claudine Hellmuth Studio Sticky-Back Canvas photo house tutorial for the Fiskars Blog. Check it out here! (photo above)
- Jennifer McGuire has an amazing video tutorial on her blog showing a whole NEW resist technique using Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paints and Sticky Back Canvas.
- Jessica Acs whipped up the cutest gift idea, cookies with a paint bucket tin created with Claudine Hellmuth Studio Multi Medium! Check out her tutorial here! And you can be entered to win a prize when you visit her blog!
- A beautiful card design created by Jennie from The Stamp Connection using Claudine Hellmuth Studio paints, multi medium and sticky-back canvas! Lots of great tutorials on her blog, you don't want to miss this amazing version of the beaded Sticky-Back Canvas necklace that she created!
- Debbie Tlach painted her kitchen table using Claudine Hellmuth Studio paints. Looks amazing!!
- I'll be teaching a 1/2 day class June 28th at Angela's Happy Stamper in Reston VA. Click here!
- Just added to my schedule is a workshop in S. Portland Maine Sept 25-27! Click here!
And just a reminder! If you make a project and post it to your blog using any of my Studio Line products, let me know and I'll list it when I do linky blog post! Also for the instructors out there: send me an email if you are teaching a class using my product line and I'll mention it too! For more information about the Claudine Hellmuth Studio product line click here!
p.s. I LOVE your paintbrush set - they're great quality and everything you need is in there.