- On the Hero Arts Blog Watch it Wednesday, Shari Carroll made an amazing canvas for Mother's Day with video too!
- Sherrie glittered up a card using Claudine Hellmuth Studio paint in Painterly Pink and adding glitter. Sparkly!
- Tanya Watts made an amazing book out of Claudine Hellmuth Studio Sticky Back Canvas and paints
- Angie of Paper Imagery Designs has a super tutorial how to create an altered Altoid Tin using Sticky-Back Canvas
- Janna Millen has some wonderful projects on her blog! here, here and here!
- Blue Moon Scrapbooking shows a photo tutorial and video of collages she created using the Studio line. Love it!
- Dyan Ravery created lovely heart canvases using the Studio paints, these are yummy paintings!
- Ali Edwards uses the Studio paints to create one of her signature layouts!
- Michelle Wooderson creates an incredible clear album with tutorial!
- Emily from StampingBella made the sweetest canvas using Claudine Hellmuth Studio paints and medium!
- Nichol Magouirk whipped up a beautiful butterfly canvas using Claudine Hellmuth Studio Multi Medium
- Julie Prichard is teaching a class using the Claudine Hellmuth Studio line at Stampfully Yours in Escondido CA.
- I'll be teaching a 1/2 day class June 28th at Angela's Happy Stamper in Reston VA. Click here!
And just a reminder! If you make a project and post it to your blog using any of my Studio Line products, let me know and I'll list it when I do linky blog post! Also for the instructors out there: send me an email if you are teaching a class using my product line and I'll mention it too! For more information about the Claudine Hellmuth Studio product line click here!
I hand posted up my LAYOUT using the STUDIO acrylic paints. Layout title is *swim* dip
Simply love the TEAL COLOR and the color mix have got me enjoying painting in a whole new experience.
Paper Imagery Designs
Love the art piece for the newlyweds...how can they do anything besides living happily ever after with a wonderful start like that one?