CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

photo house tutorial, sticky-back canvas resist & more!
Lots of exciting linky shout outs and a big THANK YOU to everyone who used the Claudine Hellmuth Studio products on their blogs in the week! I found some more great projects that you don't want to miss!


GET INSPIRED:
  • I created a Claudine Hellmuth Studio Sticky-Back Canvas photo house tutorial for the Fiskars Blog. Check it out here! (photo above)
  • Jennifer McGuire has an amazing video tutorial on her blog showing a whole NEW resist technique using Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paints and Sticky Back Canvas.
  • Jessica Acs whipped up the cutest gift idea, cookies with a paint bucket tin created with Claudine Hellmuth Studio Multi Medium! Check out her tutorial here! And you can be entered to win a prize when you visit her blog!
  • A beautiful card design created by Jennie from The Stamp Connection using Claudine Hellmuth Studio paints, multi medium and sticky-back canvas! Lots of great tutorials on her blog, you don't want to miss this amazing version of the beaded Sticky-Back Canvas necklace that she created!
  • Debbie Tlach painted her kitchen table using Claudine Hellmuth Studio paints. Looks amazing!!

LEARN MORE:
  • I'll be teaching a 1/2 day class June 28th at Angela's Happy Stamper in Reston VA. Click here!
  • Just added to my schedule is a workshop in S. Portland Maine Sept 25-27! Click here!

THANK YOU:
And just a reminder! If you make a project and post it to your blog using any of my Studio Line products, let me know and I'll list it when I do linky blog post! Also for the instructors out there: send me an email if you are teaching a class using my product line and I'll mention it too! For more information about the
Claudine Hellmuth Studio product line click here!

Labels: , ,

COMMENTS:
Thank you for the shout out.. it is a pleasure using your products, just wish I had more time.
Jennie x
 
great blog! i took a class with you years ago and loved it! i gave you an award - http://www.karaleeserra.com/blog/?p=289
 
Great ideas! I have a pack of the sticky back canvas and have been waiting for inspiration to strike - these will DEFINITELY get me thinking and creating!

p.s. I LOVE your paintbrush set - they're great quality and everything you need is in there.
 
Thank you darling. The photos bring back many memories.

mummy
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC