- The gals at Somerset Studio Magazine whipped up a super cute ipod case using Claudine Hellmuth Studio Sticky back Canvas, paints and Multi Medium. Check it out here! They were inspired by the book Canvas Remix by Alisa Burke. Alisa sent me her book this week and it is fablous! I can't wait to try out more projects from there!
- Julie Campbell stamped and used Copic Markers on Sticky Back Canvas to create a nesting doll tag!
- Sharon Ong made an amazing canvas tote and decorated it using Claudine Hellmuth acrylic paints and Gloss Multi Medium. Take a look here! Sharon is in Singapore and it blows my mind to think of my product being there too!!
- Martha Bonneau whipped up another one of her amazing totes using Sticky Back Canvas here!
- Here's a great example of the vibrant watercolor effects you can get with the Studio Paints created by Gina Lee Kim!
- Nancy Beyer created a lovely romantic shadowbox design using my resist tech and the Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paints!
- Neith Juch from Scrapbook.com created a layout using a gesso stamped photo treatment using Claudine Hellmuth Studio Gesso. Love the look it creates!!
- Judy at the Key to My Heart Blog designed a way to display my free downloadable color chart for eary reference while painting.
My daughter is dying to look at your paint mixing chart tonight and we'll play together with it soon! Did you check out this month's challenge at the Ranger Ink Link group? It's entirely inspired by your chart and video!
I would really love for you to see it, if you have time. It's at: http://craft-therapy.blogspot.com/2009/03/lost-day-family-art.html
Peace & Love,