CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

book signing Saturday!
Just a quick reminder to let everyone know, tomorrow I am teaching a class at Angela's Happy Stamper in Reston VA from 10am - 12noon - class is sold out!

But please stop by for my book signing from 2-4pm! I will be at the store signing my new book The Scrapbooker's Creativity Kit.
The book signings are open to anyone who would like to come, so stop on by and say hi!!

Lesley Riley will be teaching an afternoon class with her book signing in the morning. A double feature! All the info is on Angela's Happy Stamper web site here!

OTHER WORKSHOPS IN 2009:
I will also be at The Queen's Ink in Maryland in March (class full) and in April - spaces still available for the April class!

Other workshops I'll be teaching in 2009 are in Bonita Springs FL, Hampton VA, and Daytona Beach, FL! Complete listings on my web site here!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Any change you'll be in Europe this year? More specific in Spain...
 
We would love to follow one of your classes...
 
When oh when are you coming to sunny California?? I will be there :)
 
Your workshop was great today, Claudine! You are the best. Loved it and so happy you moved to our area. Marlynn
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC