- Carmi Cimicata made a wonderful necklace using Sticky Back Canvas, Studio Paints and she even sewed on it in her sewing machine!
- Carmi also made Sticky Back Canvas ornaments, printed on the Sticky Back in her inkjet printer and then sewed on it. I asked her and she said it did not make her machine needle gummy at all! I am thinking I will have to try this!
- Ellen Hutson created a beautiful a flower embellishment using Sticky Back and a resist stamping technique. She also has a contest going to win a FREE set of Claudine Hellmuth Studio product. Click here to enter! Deadline is tomorrow!
- April Foster used Studio Acrylic paint in a super cute scrapbook layout!
- Lynne Forsythe printed her photo images on Sticky Back Canvas and then incorporated them into a layout.
If you make a project post it to your blog using my Studio Line products. Let me know and I'll list it when I do another linky post!
Lisa's gonna let me look at hers...yay!
can I be famous too?!