CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

i'm not a happy camper
I am now even sicker than I was over the weekend! How did that happen.???

Yesterday I thought "oh yay I'm getting better!" And then today I wake up and I am a mess with a bright red nose and carrying tissues with me from room to room. I think tomorrow I might have to go to the Dr. -- my sinuses are so messed up that that my teeth are throbbing.

On Wednesday I am supposed to do a segment for our local PBS station for their show called The Arts Connection. If I am not a lot better by tomorrow lunchtime I will have to see if they can reschedule because I don't want to gross out their viewers!! This is not good!

I am heading back to bed. nighty night!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Thank you so much for your comment on my blog! It means so much! Hope you feel better!
 
So sorry to hear you are not getting better yet. Get lots of rest, drink plenty of fluids, and watch lots of great movies...Oh yes, and good medication too. Feel better.
 
I hope you are feeling better, I have been sick too. Twice!!! :(
 
hope you are feeling better soon-

I once went to the dentist for a severe tooth ache- it was a sinus infection! Painful!!

aniti-biotics cleared it up finally-

eBeth
 
Hope you are feeling better!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC