CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

it's wednesday
I started today off feeling like I was getting sick. I have that feeling where you think it's the beginning of a cold but you aren't sure. Maybe it's allergies I keep thinking! hopefully. I guess I'll find out tomorrow if I feel worse then I will know it's a cold! ugh!

Here's something that gave me a giggle .... Ann Adamus took Mabel's picture and arted it up in photoshop. HILARIOUS! Take a took here! Love it!

Top Chef is on tonight, I am taping it on DVR so Paul and I can watch it when he gets home from work. If I am still up. Paul's new schedule gets him in most nights close to 2am. I am a night owl but now we are major night owls. I always tell people not to call here before noon because I won't be up yet!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
Love the great photo!!! What a hoot!
 
OMG!!! Ha, ha, ha!
Thanks for the laugh.

Regards,

Gabriela
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC