CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

tuesday's over!
Today just sped by! It's actually Wednesday (1am) but it still feels like Tuesday to me!

Here's a custom sketch order that I shipped out and it arrived at it's new home this week! These ladies all look so cute together!

Today I went and met with our accountant and got our 2007 taxes all done and I didn't even get a headache. Amazing! Usually I leave with such a headache but today it was smooth sailing.

Then I ran some errands, mailed packages, checked email, did some product testing, worked on custom artwork orders, then email, more email, walked Toby a bunch, talked to Carmi, got updates from my Mom about their new cat, and that's about it.

I still haven't eaten dinner, I got so caught up in my artwork I didn't even realize until now. So I am off to have something to eat while I wait for Paul to get home from work! See you later!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
Hi Claudine,

I always enjoy reading your blog and hearing what is going on with you. Congratulations on your lovely spread in Artful Blogs. Your's truly is a wonderful "artful blog".

Joy
 
lovely collage and GREAT news about the Ranger deal...CONGRATULATIONS !!!
 
I love this piece! The girls look so sweet! Love the umbrella, the fabrics and the composition. Love it all!!
 
i love this umbrella one...and CONGRATS on your new line!

hope you feel better soon...
xoxo
teri
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC