CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

weekend here we come!
Here's a custom artwork that I just finished up of this cute gal and her three sweet yorkies! They like to ride in her car all around San Francisco! I wonder if they have car seats like Toby does?


I can't believe tomorrow is Friday already! I'll be heading down to Tampa for the day to visit the Ott Lite offices. I'm looking forward to it! Did I tell you how much I heart my Ott Lite? Well I do!!

So today of course was getting the car oil changed, then grocery shopping, running errands, then working on stuff. It's raining like crazy out right now and I hope it dries up for tomorrow or it will be a very long drive!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
that's so cute!! especially the scarf!
 
This is so cute. I bet she loves it. I tried an Ott Lite but couldn't make it work at my easel and finally got overhead full spectrum fluorescents instead.
 
Love this illo! so adorable!
I heart my Ott Lite, too!
Have a safe trip.
 
Oh Claudine, that's one of my new favorites!
 
i love all those doggies in the car...adorable! and how jealous am i that you get to go to the ott lite offices? very! :)
 
Hi Claudine,

I was at the beauty shop with my aunt today & while I was waiting for her, I saw a paper magazine called " STRUT for Women " Wow, The moment I saw the cover I knew it was Your ART Work..... Very Nice ~ Great to run into Creative Art even at the Beauty Shop...
I have it posted on My Blog... Exciting to recognize an Artist Work, without first seeing the name.
Cheryl
 
Hi Claudine...

I am adding you to my daily visits list...hope you don't mind..

Cheers,
Diana
 
This is a really nice piece! You do such great work for all your customers!
 
Oh gosh, I love this! The details like the birdie above and stitch-y flowers are wonderful!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC