CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

sleepy tuesday
I am all worn out after today. I worked on custom artwork orders, book #3, sent and answered tons of email, booked my hotel for my Michigan workshop, drove to the PO Box to check for mail, had a long phone chat with Carmi and now I am tired!

stan_sleep_desk

I am going to get all cozy and then watch Madame Tutli-Putli on Netflix! I can hardly wait, this little stop motion movie looks wonderful! Here's a photo of Stan asleep in front of the monitor. He loves to sleep on the desk ..... shhhhh..... he's snoring right now!

Labels: , ,

COMMENTS:
I love Stanley.
 
Happy Tuesday to you and Mr. Sleepy kitty...

It was truly lovely seeing you at CHA.

I am always giddy when I see you~ although, sometimes do not know what to say!

Thank you for taking the lead and making it so pleasant*++*+*+**

XxooxX
J a n e
 
I'm pretty sure that cats exist to remind us that naps are good and taking time to wallow in the sunshine is essential to our well-being! I'm off to take a nap now, thanks, Stanley!
 
ooo, that movie looks great! let us know how you like it :) i'm with you on the business of it all, i'm 2 days away from my first deadline for book#2, yikes! kiss that cute kittie for me :) xox
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC