CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

we're here
Mom and I made it to Bonita Springs late this afternoon, then we stopped by the Art Center to drop off all my stuff for the class, and put down all the extension cords for all the hot irons for the beeswax. That part always takes forever so I was so glad to get it out of the way tonight so that way it's ready in the morning.

We love our hotel, we got a nice new renovated room, that is actually a 2 bedroom suite. We keep exclaiming how much we like it and now we're already worried about where we'll stay when mom comes with me for my workshop in Alpena Michigan in May!

I'm off to bed, it's an early start tomorrow!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
Sounds like fun, wish I was taking your class. you are such an inspiration.
 
You're an on-the-go girl and I know your students really appreciate it! Someday soon I'm going to break away and join in on the fun, I promise!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC