CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

Sunday
Today was a crazy busy day! I demoed at the Ranger booth from 9am-noon then rushed over to the OTT Lite booth for a filming of a short craft segment for the new internet TV show called When Creativity Knocks. Then I raced over to the F+W booth to sign my books and do another demo.

After that I was done for the day and it was almost 4pm and I hadn't eaten anything (no time to eat Mom really!) and I was about to pass out! I am now back in my hotel room resting and then I'll be going to the F+W authors dinner. It's always fun to chit chat to the other authors, most of them are all my friends already anyway! So I am excited about that!

Carmi took some photos today but I didn't so as soon as I get those off her camera I'll upload them. I am on a spotty internet connection here because I refuse to pay $15 a day for internet, so I am using a free connection that only works when it feels like it. Get what you pay for right!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
Enjoy your time there Claudine and don't forget to eat ;-) xoox eef
 
Claudine,

It was great to see you yesterday. Thanks for the signed book for my mom. CHA is crazy isn't it? Remember to take care of yourself while working away for all of us!
 
Claudine, Please try to work in a snack walking from booth to booth - you'll give yourself a headache! Austin's peanut butter cheese crackers do it for me in a pinch! :)
 
Hi Claudine! Jen and I loved meeting you at CHA when you were in the F & W booth (we were the ones that said we stalk your blog, and we were exhibiting over in the L & D section, and rambled on - lol)... anyway, wishing you much success!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC