CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

Wednesday, July 04, 2007
perfect beach day
It started out gloomy today but ended up being perfect beach weather. Slightly overcast so it wasn't too hot. We had a great time at the beach and stayed a couple hours, enjoyed the people watching and got our toes nice and sandy.

Here's my requisite "foot photo". My mom asked why I was taking photos of my feet so I told her all the bloggers do it, so I wanted to take a foot photo too!

My Target bikini lasted just long enough for the beach trip. The closure on the top snapped off. Good thing I had a shirt on over it when it did that! Darn cheap bathing suit. I think I can fix it and sew on a new clasp. It was pretty cute even if it was cheap. And I'll need a bathing suit if Paul and I decide to swim with the dolphins for our wedding anniversary in Sept.

Later this afternoon Paul, the pets and I had nice naps all snuggled down with thunderstorms outside - perfect napping weather. I had the weirdest dream that I was acting in a new Jurassic Park film and was being chased by an anamotronic dinosaur. It was very scary even though in the dream I knew I shouldn't be scared!. Totally weird and left me feeling unsettled even after I woke up.

Then tonight Paul and I watched Volver thanks to Netflix. Great movie. I really loved it!

Back to work tomorrow!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
You are extremely talented!
 
That is so funny about the feet pictures. I couldn't figure it out myself - is it just a way to take your own picture easily? Looking down? I took some pictures of my feet one day, but never posted them - but I will now just for fun. Glad you made it to the beach, but if you can wear a bikini you deserve to go to the beach!
 
Too bad about the Target swimsuit. I didn't have too much luck with mine from there, so I went back to shopping Lands' End for suits...you really can't go wrong with them. Great that you had a lovely day despite the mishap. BTW...CUTE FLIP-FLOPS !!
 
TRIPLE ARM PUMP to YOU! I love the beach. I would go everyday if I could so I am very, very happy that you went to the beach - even if your bikini snapped a gasket. Three cheers for taking a break for even just a day.

Can't wait to see you in April!
 
I swam with the dolphins a couple of years ago-it was the most incredible experience of my life-I highly recommend it!
 
auntie Mim

I think people take the feet pics because then you don't have to worry about how you look in a photo. feet in cute shoes always look good... that's my take on it!
 
Agreed on the feet shot. I did a radical non-pretty one, but am going to get my feet in shape for a toe-debut.
 
Swimming with dolphins! How fun!?! Did you see the pink dolphin swimming in a Lake in Lousiana?
Love the flip flops...
 
Hey, your blog changed since I last visited. It looks really good.
So do your feet :)
I just put my feet on my blog the other day....fun feet are a good thing...Martha said so.
Have a great summer Claudine!!
 
I've been taking "foot pictures" for yrs-my son used to hate it, but the yr he had his girlfriend included in a christmas shot was a clue that he'll continue the tradition one day...
we have our feet in vegas, hawaii, disney world...you get the idea~
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC