CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

random thoughts tuesday
this is what I did today:
  • worked on custom artwork orders
  • wrestled with Stanley and managed to trim his nails
  • talked to my friend Missy
  • answered lots of emails
  • talked to Bernie
  • talked to Cynthia, she's coming over to visit tomorrow! yay!
  • asked my friend Martha if she will help me cut the wood for my frames on her table saw. Yes she will! yay! thanks Martha!! who knows! Maybe I will even like it and want one of my own!
  • discovered a whole family of tadpoles living in our fountain (even though it's on! I have no idea how they do not get caught in the pump!) I went out there to put some chemicals in the fountain to clean it and discovered tadpoles well on their way to becoming froggies. Of course now I can't clean the fountain until they are all grown up and move away!!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
thanks for linking my etsy to your favs, Claudine!...so excited about Martha, can't wait to read more... btw...sent Bernie a donation for her cause, all thanks to you for taking us there! xoC
 
Hi Claudine, I don't know where I've been but just discovered your blog (and I get your newsletter. duh). I got a set of greeting cards with some of your collage work from Amber Lotus. They're so beautiful. Just thought you'd like to know. (I took a class from you in 2005 at Art & Soul East). :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC