random thoughts tuesday this is what I did today:
- worked on custom artwork orders
- wrestled with Stanley and managed to trim his nails
- talked to my friend Missy
- answered lots of emails
- talked to Bernie
- talked to Cynthia, she's coming over to visit tomorrow! yay!
- asked my friend Martha if she will help me cut the wood for my frames on her table saw. Yes she will! yay! thanks Martha!! who knows! Maybe I will even like it and want one of my own!
- discovered a whole family of tadpoles living in our fountain (even though it's on! I have no idea how they do not get caught in the pump!) I went out there to put some chemicals in the fountain to clean it and discovered tadpoles well on their way to becoming froggies. Of course now I can't clean the fountain until they are all grown up and move away!!
Labels: this and that
thanks for linking my etsy to your favs, Claudine!...so excited about Martha, can't wait to read more... btw...sent Bernie a donation for her cause, all thanks to you for taking us there! xoC
Hi Claudine, I don't know where I've been but just discovered your blog (and I get your newsletter. duh). I got a set of greeting cards with some of your collage work from Amber Lotus. They're so beautiful. Just thought you'd like to know. (I took a class from you in 2005 at Art & Soul East). :)Post a Comment