last chapters
I got all my work done for today, now it's time to finish up Harry Potter. I have about 100 pages left from last night and I want to read them in one long delicious uninterrupted session. See you later!


Gosh - I thought you had finished it and were being so good about not giving away anything. I am halfway into it, and loving it.
You're about 100 pages ahead of me. Shhh...I am considering bailing on a meeting I'm supposed to go to tonight so I can finish reading. I'm such a nerd! ;)

Can't wait to hear what you think about HP. I finished yesterday and already miss it!!! I cried reading the epilogue Such A Dork!
I was up from 11:45 pm to 2 a.m. Saturday night and then spent most of yesterday (Sun) reading it. I finished it 24 hours after I started and I LOVED it.
One of my friends has a "discussion" going on about it on her blog for those who have finished the book.
Don't read the COMMENTS on the "Room of Requirement" post until you've finished HP. It's nice to have a place to talk to people about the book since so many haven't read it yet and we can't say anything!!!!
I'm still the middle of chapter 15. I just keep getting too tire and have to go to sleep. I even drank a Starbucks doubleshot last night, but still got too tired. Can't wait to read more..too bad I have to work today.
Post a Comment

<< Home

contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts

Powered by Blogger
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission


artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork

All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC