CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

Sunday, July 22, 2007
weekend update
This weekend was of course all about Harry Potter for me. Paul got up early on Saturday and went to Barnes & Noble so I could have the book before I even woke up. Love my husband!!

But before I could settle down to enjoy reading, I had to get some work done. I worked on custom artwork orders, email, paperwork and such and THEN had a nice shower and got all ready to snuggle down to read! I read from 3pm-9pm and then Paul and I watched a movie, After the Wedding.
Linda you were right! Lots of eye and mouth close-ups in that movie. But it was good.

Today I cleaned the house a bit, Paul and I met my mom and dad for a nice lunch. Then I did some more work on custom artwork orders and also did some packing and shipping too. I just started reading again and plan to read well into the night! See you tomorrow!!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
claudine!

admire your self-discipline! enjoy!
 
I love Harry Potter!

(Do you ever feel like the word verification thingie is sometimes one of the spells from the wonderful world of Harry Potter?)

Like mine right now is:

"wuxavd"

It seems like a word that'd be in a Harry Potter book.
 
i'm still waiting for a copy from the library.... hope it'd come in soon. happy reading!

( and if you ever need a bookmark, come check out this forums http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5164773 )
 
so sweet of paul! i've only read the first one so far, so i have a long way to go!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC