CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

sitting pretty poppets®!
I stayed up WAY too late tonight working on my new custom artwork section of my web site for the Sitting Pretty PoppetsĀ®. It's not done yet and not linked from anywhere else on my web site, but I thought I'd give you a sneak peek!

Here's a screen shot above, and click here to see the real thing. Keep in mind this is still a work in progress, but it's 2am and time for me to go to bed! Paul gets up to go to work in 2 hours! LOL!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
The web page is fantastic, and the sitting poppets are ADORABLE!!! I totally love the litte dog too (a Miss Beula poppet would be a hoot)!!! Great idea with having the whole family, and the stocking holder...that is really cool!!! I just caught the article in CPS about making these. Thanks for sharing all the info...but I am sure mine would never be as fantastic as yours!!!
 
Yippee! I want one!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC