CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

update
Bernie and I talked a lot today as she drove to Chicago, with all the animals -- I was trying to keep her awake. While we were talking I could hear lots of puppies having their own conversations in the background!

The total driving time was 10 hours because of making stops to pee-pee puppies, change litter, feed and water etc. But everyone made it to Chicago safely and the final critter count for this trip was 52! That's 52 little animals all going to loving new homes! yay!!! Next week she will drive to Wisconsin with more fur babies.

I called Bernie to let her know the donation amount has now passed $1,000 and she was overcome with emotion. She is so grateful to everyone for their help. Every little helps so thank you so much!

Bernie will be driving back to TN on Saturday all day then will post an update of her trip to her blog! Thank you to everyone for positing the 6 degrees badge to your blogs. It is helping so much!
COMMENTS:
Thanks Bernie and thank you Claudine for helping her! So happy for the fur babies who are getting a chance at a new life!
 
Hi Claudine! That is really amazing work and dedication. Im trying to figure out how to post the badge. I think Greg might have to do it for me. Maybe I could help by making a bead or pendant to benefit her cause. Let me know what you think.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC