I won't officially be teaching again until October at Art and Soul in Portland! I *might* do a September class in Miami but I can drive to that so that doesn't count. I have lots on my list to get done this summer and I want to make sure I have to get it all done and *maybe* also find time to experiment and play too!!
A few things on my list for the rest of this week is:
- find new homeowner's insurance for our house (AllState dropped all FL homes... grrr!)
- start really super duper promoting my custom artworks, I want to get to a point where I have a steady flow of custom artwork orders. At least 3 orders a week is my goal!
- Do an illustration promo and send packets off to possible companies for licensing
- Make an appt with some kind of natural healer person who can help me with my migraines. I had one every day since last Wed. ugh!
- Start on the two book proposoals I need to get done.
- Make appt for Toby to go to the vet to have his eyes checked for proper tear production
would love to know what you do about the migraines--i inherited some great big ones from my mom and have the worse time with them!
hope you get through your to-do list with ease!
I used to suffer from migranes for years- (The really bad, lay on the cold dark bathroom floor and still puke up your toenails kind) I went thru all the change your diet stuff, all the pills, all the imitrex stuff and no relief, so I went to an American Doctor (MD) who was also an acupunturist (trained in China for that.) I am so happy to say, after 3 short (about 1 1/2 hour)treatments, I've not had a migrane for at least 2 years now. It sounds and looks gruesome, but it does not hurt at all. Make sure they have a big sterilization unit, and that they soak the needles in lidocane, and you don't feel a thing. As a matter of fact, the first time I went, I was in the middle of a migrane (could barely make it in the door before I puked from the car ride)and I swear within 20 minutes of the 1st needle going in, the migrane was completely gone. I wasn't a big believer before I went but sister I am NOW! Good luck