CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

errands and laundry before I leave
Today was full of errands and laundry and packing. I'm getting everything ready to leave to teach 5 workshops at Art and Soul in VA. There's still room in my classes if anyone gets a last minute urge to sign up!! I won't be back to VA until at least 2009! If you are in the area and not taking classes, please come by for the vendor event Saturday night, tons of super cool stuff and artists. You don't want to miss it.

Thankfully my dad shipped 2 big boxes off for me while we were in Italy. I should have 60lbs of stuff waiting for me when I get there. I am so glad I shipped so much ahead -- it has made packing today much easier. I even had room for snacks and things to stock my hotel room with to eat for lunch. I *think* there is a Target within walking distance to the hotel but I can't remember for sure. I won't have a ride until Lesley gets there on Friday night so I wanted to bring provisions just in case!

I am also bringing things with me to work on. I have the day off Saturday before vending and I thought that would be a perfect day to work on the book proposals I need to get done.

I'll be bringing my laptop so see you when I get to Virginia!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
You are the busy one!
Have fun!
 
love this cute laundry diva...so ME!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC