CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

art & soul - day four
Today I taught the first day of my Beyond the Unexpected workshop. It's a two day class. There are just 5 of us in the class so it's nice and cozy!

Tonight I got a lot of my left over supplies packed up to ship back home. I'll send them off tomorrow so I can make sure DHL actually picks them up. Then bring the rest of the stuff home in my suitcase on Tuesday.

I'm getting all ready for the finale of The Amazing Race! I think this round I want the beauty queens to win. They really grew on me this season.

Tomorrow's my last day of teaching and then packing up to come home. So I'll see you when I get back!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
sorry the beauty queens did not win. Just wanted to say got your latest book and love it....
 
wish there was a workshop around here!
 
When will you be coming back to Coupeville WA? I loved taking your class and hope to take another in the future. Your poppets are wonderful and hope I will be sending you pictures soon for one of my daughter.

Kathy
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC