CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

telesummit starts Monday!
Yesterday I was on an amazing panel discussion phone call with Ariane Goodwin, Aletta de Wal, Geoffrey Gorman, Alyson Stanfield, and Michael Woodward. The amount of information and tips, suggestions and ideas were amazing. I took copious notes and I was on the panel of experts!

Here's the good news!

The smARTist Tele-summit registration has been extended to NOON on Monday! (even if you sign up Monday you'll still get to hear the calls from Thursday and Friday, and Monday morning so you won't miss a thing!)

And a Bonus!! If you'd like to listen to the 90 minute call that was on Thursday, with experts like Joan Stewart of the Publicity Hound
. Click here to listen now (note: this is NOT the call I was on, but I am listening today and taking notes!)

Click here to read more about this amazing week-long event!

PS. If you sign up for the Platinum Program, you'll get a 14 day Stay on Track Program, to help you realize your new goals from the summit. I'll be doing the Stay on Track Program too and I am so excited about the jump start this will give my business this year! yay!!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Man am I ever excited to finally listen to the mp.3's of this event! I got the silver package that I could just download and take notes on when I had the time. Will there be a panel discussion next week on how to stop time? I'd appreciate that. I could get so much more done! LOL
 
k--i really like the looks of this but i can't find the pricing. can you help me out? thanks,
Leigh-Ann
frecklednest@gmail.com
 
woops- i found it...
is this an annual conference? i think i'll wait a year.
Thanks,
Leigh-Ann
 
leigh-ann

this is the first year fro the event but I think they are planning on having it yearly!

see you next year :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC