CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

CHA!
I am getting ready to head to The Craft and Hobby Association convention a week from tomorrow in LA. I thought I would post my schedule in case any of you will be there! I would love for you to stop by and say hi!!

Sunday January 28th
9am-12 Ranger Booth #4843 - demo
1-2:30pm F+W Publications Booth #1509 - book signing and demo ONE FREE book to each person. LIMITED quantities!
3 -4pm Lazar StudioWERX Booth #3772 - meet the artist - stop by for a fun photo - become a life sized Poppet®!

Monday January 29th
9am - 12 Ranger Booth #4843 - demo
2-4pm Lazar StudioWERX Booth #3772 - meet the artist - stop by for a fun photo - become a life sized Poppet®!

Tuesday January 30th
9am-12 Ranger Booth #4843 - demo
2 -3:30pm Lazar StudioWERX Booth #3772- meet the artist - stop by for a fun photo - become a life sized Poppet®!!
4pm-5pm F+W Publications Booth #1509 -- book signing and demo ONE FREE book to each person. LIMITED quantities!

Hope to see you there!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Have fun! I wish I was going- I could use some warm LA right about now.
 
Darn. I'll be in the area on Saturday for a banquet, but I'll be further south down in the Temecula area on Sunday. I want to take my picture with my head on a Poppet body. Those are so funny and cool. Oh, well. There's still hope for your workshop in Portland in October! Tried to coordinate a joint workshop with my Mom who lives up there, last October, but it didn't pan out. Have fun in Anaheim! Of course, if you look out your hotel room window and see Disney stuff, you might wonder if you even left home, eh?? Take a coat. If the weather is good, the days are balmy and mild. But, it usually gets down into the 40's at night with the cool coming off the Pacific Ocean. You'll not like that part!
 
Ooo, I'd love to be a Poppet...I will be there so I'll make sure to stop by and see ya!
 
claudine! i'm SO excited to hear that you are going! i can't wait to meet you finally. i will be in the therm o web booth which is a few booths away from the ranger booth. looking forward to it! hugs, rach
 
Wish I could be there, and MARTHA will be there too.... Can't wait to see the pictures
 
Wish I could be there and try to get one of yoru free books......but alas we are on a very tight budget & stick close to home. Have FUN!!!
 
I can't wait to get my picture taken as a poppet and with the lifesize cut outs of Traci and Kathy.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC