CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

travel plans and workshops
I just got done booking my flights for a workshop I will be teaching in Vancouver this March.

I had to make the tough decision to fly through Dallas, TX.

I swore off any connections through Dallas in 2003 when I got stuck on the tarmac on an American Airlines plane for 5 hours because of "weather."

It was a direct flight from Orlando to Dallas that took 8 hours! Ugh, I said never again!

But the flight times and prices were the best so I decided to take my chances. I will hope for the best and that Dallas will redeem itself to me as an acceptable airport to make a connection in. We'll see, it was bad enough in Houston this last October, I might have to swear off Texas all together.

I was looking at my workshop schedule for this year and boy oh boy is it tiny! This will be the least amount that I have taught since I first began teaching. I am excited to have more time to spend working on my art and commissions, and goals for the future.

If you were looking for a workshop for this year, take a peek at my schedule, classes are filling up fast! My Bonita Springs workshop is already sold out, yay! After Bonita Springs, I am only teaching at 2 USA locations + 1 in Canada and then of course Italy too!

P.S. above artwork is a Christmas commission I did, of a husband and wife and their newly adopted son -- what a sweet family!!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Yay!! Can't wait to see you in Bonita Springs!
 
I am so excited to meet you in Vancouver! The project looks great too! It's going to be so much fun!
 
Do you ever come to Maine or Massachusetts? I would love to see you up here - though it's expected to be pretty cold over the weekend!
 
Bummer that you are not teaching any more in FL this year. I was hoping you might be persuaded to go back to Daytona or even have something in Orlando! I would love to take another workshop! Think about it :0)
 
I know what you mean regarding travel. I avoid connections in Chicago like the plague! Weather, weather, weather...when all I want to do is get home.
 
Hi Claudine - I'm totally looking forward to learning from you in Vancouver. I've been keeping up with your blog and was stoked to see you'll be with Ali and Donna, too. Very cool. Looking forward to it.
 
I'll be seeing you in Bonita Springs too, and I live in Dallas. If you get stuck here again, just call me and I'll come get you to go shopping, have lunch, etc.
 
oooo, i sure hope Texas treats you right! Me and Alice are so excited to take your class! I'm flying in for it, hopefully my plane works out too, lol! Can't wait!! :)
Leigh-Ann
Blog: http://www.frecklednest.blogspot.com
 
Claudine! This is so cool. I know that you had mentioned that you were really wanted to slow down on the teaching. It is awesome to see that happening for you and your commissions taking off so much! That just rocks!
 
this is a wonderful piece!!
Will you ever come to Australia? its far but we're all SO nice...and its nice and sunny too!
 
What a great collage! Very nice.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC