CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

good books and more
Yesterday I spent the afternoon updating my web site, putting all new artwork in the portfolio, it was time for an update! Then Paul and I went out with our neighbors bowling. I am not a good bowler, my highest score was a whopping 30. Oh well, I didn't mind, it was still lots of fun!

I read on this gal's blog today about Library Thing. What fun! You can add books you like and then it starts to suggest more. I made up a short list and added the widget to the sidebar of my blog. It's hard to remember all the books I've read and I've loved, so I'll have to go back and add more later. Right now I don't have any arty books in the list except my own, maybe I'll add all my fav arty books as a sep widget or just lump them all together.

A big huge thank you to Vickie Howell!!! She read about little doggie Noel's plight and made her a set of "ears" and posted a super cute pattern on her blog. Much appreciated!! I know Noel will love her new ears!

I am off to get an early night, we are getting a new roof and the roofers will be here bright and early tomorrow. I hope Stanley, Mabel and Toby don't get too upset about all the noise!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
I went straight to Library Thing - too cool!
But the real reason for commenting should be a few posts down...... I am so moved by your love for animals. Thanks for your Pretty Darn Swell print (can't wait to get it!!!) and your sweet concern for Noel and all other pets needing love. I'm totally captivated by your work and just love checking your blog every day. Your work certainly inspires me. :)
 
Thanks for the link to Library Thing. It is terrific. And I always enjoy your images and posts. Keep on bloggin'.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC