Tonight Paul and I will be having dinner with our friends Martha and Larry. Then we'll probably have a somewhat early night because Paul has to work at 5am tomorrow so we can't be out too late!
Every year I like to come up with my dream list, not so much resolutions, but dreams and goals and things that I would like to have happen. I am a big believer in if you let the world know what you want, it happens for you. Check out The Secret , one of my favs on the subject!
So anyway here's my dream list, remember I am thinking big here, gotta ask for it or it won't happen!
EDITED: I am rewriting the list below as if they already happened, because I read that gives the dreams more power :)
- I illustrate children's books
- I have a steady flow of illustration work and exciting jobs
- I have have plenty of time for both work and play
- I have an animated Poppet® TV series
- I have my own product line
- I am well established in the licensing industry
- I have wonderful ideas for a 3rd book
- I have a more active social life
- I have an English country garden with lots of flowers over flowing the beds
- I get lots of massages/ pamper myself
- I have clients and business partners that are a perfect match
- My artwork is in many fine craft galleries
- I have a steady stream of commission orders
- I spruce up my wardrobe and learn to accessorize
- I come up with an exciting new web site design
- I find new outlets and collectors for my work
- I have a healthy, exciting and happy year!
What are your dreams and wishes? Post below or on your own blog so we can share!
Labels: this and that
work list-- more licensing deals, another book deal, new outlets and collectors of my work
life list-- more time with the family, with friends, a week at the beach with everyone, better bone density and my Jake back...too much?
I like your "new outlets and collectors for my work" leaves is nice and open so the universe can deliver what is best. i will add that to mine :)
hugs to you and jakey and all the fur babies who we have lost this year!
I posted mine here, though mine are not all art related or very specific.
Happy New Year!
*publish or self-publish a book of my works
*complete the rennovation of my house and yard - make it my perfect little sanctuary
*travel more this year, particularly to Vancouver, B.C. and to Sedona, AZ
*find a healthy balance between work and relationships
*make a viable living with my work, the benefits of which will include a sense of independence and confidence
I wish you nothing but success this year for yourself, your hubby and your fur babies. :)
I hope everything on your list comes to pass this year. :o)
I want to thank you for the past years of friendship, always being my sounding board when I needed an ear to bend and helping me help the animals..
I couldn't think of anyone more deserving of Stanley, to be his mom!!
I am going to take the recommendation of Asheville musician, Christine Kane,(http://christinekane.com/blog/) and choose the word "CREATE" to guide me through 2007. If I can just get away from distractions, to Create more, then I will be satisfied with 2007.
All my best to you in this beautiful new year.
I want to...
--have articles published in my favorite art & craft magazines
--make art every day!
--develop my web site'
--achieve more balance between work and play
--learn to say no to projects that are more work than return on investment
--spend more time enjoying my family
Kerrip-- this is a good one "learn to say no to projects that are more work than return on investment"
I need to learn how to do that too :)
Best wishes to all!