CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

learn on the phone!
Today I finished all my class handouts for a tele class I'll be giving later this week. I'll be speaking on becoming a published author as well as how you can begin a career as a workshop instructor. I am excited about my workshop. I found I have lots to share!

The teleclass will be at the smARTist Tele-summit.
I'll be joining a dozen other art career experts, and full time artists, bringing you nitty-gritty presentations to help you get recognized, exhibited and paid for your art.

For those of you who want to turn your art hobby into a full time business or would like to refine your business, this will be a great opportunity to learn in the comfort of your home.

There will be speakers talking about licensing, marketing, galleries, ebay, artist web sites, artist statements and all the things you need to know about managing your art business.

It all kicks off this Thursday, Jan 18th! Click here to register for the tele-classes or to learn more about the program.

Labels:

COMMENTS:
I bought my package on Thursday or Friday and emailed them to let them know to credit you with the referral. I'm not going to have time to listen in, so I bought the mp3 package that I can listen to later and take notes on. :o) Looking forward to the info! The pre-call last Fall was really informative.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC