CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

monday!
Today was a good day! My speech at the telesummit went well, I can't wait to hear the other speakers later this week.

I managed to get quite a bit of work done too and 3 new commissions started! If you were thinking about ordering a custom artwork for Valentine's day, I'll need your order by Feb 1st to get it done in time.

Here's a commission that I just finished up for this gal and her family! There was a funny story about her kitty climbing up a tree so I made sure she was in the tree in the artwork.

I can tell tomorrow is going to be busy already, I have to drive Paul to work at 4am because his car is in the shop, and I'll need our one remaining car to run errands. It looks like Toby has an eye infection brewing so I'll need to get the vet squeeze us in and then I have a hair appt (gotta get those roots done for CHA!), then back downtown to pick up Paul and hopefully his car will be fixed, it is taking forever!! Whew I am tired already!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
I hope to run into you at CHA! I've admired your artwork for a long time and it would be awesome to be able to tell you that in person!!
 
Love the adorable collage! Sounds like quite a busy day. Hope you get everything done that you need to do!
 
So hope to see you at CHA!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC