CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

travel dreams
Between yesterday and last night I accrued 18 hours of sleep! After sleeping 6 hours yesterday I still managed to sleep 12 hours last night. All my dreams consisted of various travel scenarios, missing airplanes, losing luggage etc. I should feel all caught up but I am still sleepy. I guess I wore myself out more than I thought.

Today (when I finally woke up) I spent all day catching up on email. My mailbox was overflowing, I am still working my way though it, so if I haven't emailed you back I am getting to you!

I'm going to try to have an early night and catch up on more sleep. Toby has a vet appointment early in the morning. Shhh... I haven't told him about it yet so he doesn't know.
COMMENTS:
Sooo cute ... sorry bout the travel nightmares!
 
Welcome home Claudine
Get lots * lots of rest. You deserve it!
 
This is probably one of my favorite pieces of art I've seen of yours. It is DELIGHTFUL!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC