CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

thanks for the memories!
Well kids, the time has come to say goodbye to my blogging responsibilities. No more lectures about behaving and chatting about NCAA basketball..sniff, sniff. We had fun but even more fun is on the way once Claudine gets home tomorrow morning. YIPPEE! It will be a long flight but I'm sure she will post a little something Monday evening to let you know all about ArtFest. There may be a picture or 2 as well. Until the next podcast, I'll leave you with profound words of the immortal Fred Rogers (who by the way, graduated from a small college just outside of Orlando)

"It's such a good feeling to know you're alive. It's such a happy feeling: You're growing inside. And when you wake up ready to say, I think I'll make a snappy new day. It's such a good feeling, a very good feeling you know that we're friends"
COMMENTS:
Oh no, aren't you going to run right out and start a new blog? Didn't you have an absolute world of fun? Well, Thanks again for the updates! It was fun!

Take the very very best care!
 
Hope you had a much fun with the updates and we had reading them. You did a FABULOUS job!!!
 
I'm SO excited to discover you have a blog! I've loved your work for ages but I never knew your name, then someone had a link to your website (very nice it is too).
I can see I will be a regular visitor here when I'm not doing my own work/blog.
 
Oh funny! I didn't put two and two together. You already have a blog! Yeaah for you! No wonder you were such a good ssubstitute! Thanks again!
 
I adore fred rogers- grew up with him on tv and in his city-Pittsburgh!!- GO STEELERS!! and now you Floridians are celebrating after tonights victorey! ENJOY!!!
 
Just for Paul!
". . . your body's fancy
and so is mine!" Mr. Rogers

:) Suzanne G in NC
 
dear paul, it's a wonderful time in the neighborhood, a wonderful time for a neighbor, would you be mine? could you be mine? xo
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC