CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

leaving home
I leave tomorrow super early in the morning. I'll have to get up at 4:45 to walk Toby and then head to the airport. blech.

Today was a mad rush to get all packed and ready and double checked to make sure I have everything. I concentrate so hard on making sure I have all the workshop supplies that I never have any clue what clothes I packed. I'll find out when I get there!


I am still not sure if my lap top will fit in my carry on, if it does I'll be able to blog while I'm in Coupeville. Once I get to ArtFest, there are no phone lines and no wireless connection so I won't be able to blog there. So
Paul will fill in for me again! If I can't bring lap top at all, Paul will fill in for the whole trip! He'll post updates every couple days when he can, he's super busy now he has a new job working for the online part of the paper.

Here's a photo of a 16x20 PoppetTM Canvas
commission that I shipped out today. What a sweet couple and you gotta love those cats!

OK see you from the road!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
HAVE A GREAT TRIP!
 
Migrain Suggestion~
I have gotten migraines for years, and even participated in research studies when Imitrex injections stopped working for me. Now, I take Topamax every day, and a beta blocker, and the combo has made a HUGE difference in my life. I think the Topamax made the most difference. If you haven't discussed it with your doctor, I urge you to do so. I still get migraines, but they are much less severe (I am not pulling over to the side of the freeway and barfing, and I bet you know what I mean).
I hope you feel much better!
~Karen
 
Have a safe and wonderful time!
 
All the best to you while you are out and about. Enjoy!
Your work is so cheery! I love this one.
 
safe travels to ya! don't ya just love paul for posting dialogue while you're away - he's a keeper! love the new commission - you continue to inspire and i thank you for that! hugs, rachel
 
Claudine,
I know how the packing goes. . . several yrs ago, when kids were small, I packed for the beach trip -all of their little clothes, food for a week, gear for the beach, buckets, shovels, the whole mess. When we go to the beach, I discovered I had packed not a thread of clothing for myself!! Not even undies or a swimsuit. heh heh
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC