CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

wednesday-schmensday
I am watching America's Next Top Model as I type this. I don't know if this season will be any good. Right now they are at the makeover episode and all complaining about their styles. We'll see!

Just a regular old day today,
worked on stuff and have to pack it all up to ship out tomorrow. I hate the packing and shipping part, but it must be done! I tried having my postman pick up my orders the other day when I was shipping them out, and he was grumpy about it, I don't think he liked leaving his truck and coming to the door to get the packages. So I think I'll go back to dropping off at the post office.

Here's a PoppetTM Sketch
commission that I finished up and am packing up to ship out tomorrow. These kids are so sweet. I love the expression on the little boy's face!

I'm giving an online chat tonight for members of
Variazione so I'd better go get ready for that.
COMMENTS:
Poppets arrived at our stamp store yesterday afternoon, and I believe were nearly sold out by 5pm. Everyone is very excited!
 
johanna

yay! I am so excited people like them!!
 
claudine, i can't belive you put my kids poppet sketch on your blog. too exciting! my kids are even impressed! thank you again. we love it.

christine wehner
 
The children are gorgeous. I can't stop looking at them. You must be so proud.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC