CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

i made it!
I'm here in Coupeville, WA! Here's a photo of the view from my hotel. I am so spoilt teaching here at the Coupeville Arts Center, I walked in this morning and all the tables were set up with plastic already covering them. Usually I have drag tables around myself, so this was a wonderful luxury!

We had a great first day of
class and two more exciting days to go! Tomorrow night we're invited to a champagne and chocolate tasting at The Compass Rose and then we'll have a group dinner at a local restaurant called Christopher's Front Street Cafe.

Tonight I'll have a quick dinner than I have to work on some PoppetTM Sketches to sell at ArtFest. No rest for the weary.

Oh before I forget, here's a photo of my luggage! I meant to post this last night but I was just too tired. I polka dotted them myself using black gesso and a
sponge dauber. I don't know if I like them with that many polka dots, I think maybe I could give someone an elliptic fit seeing all those dots rolling toward them! Oh well too late now. At least no one will mistake my bags for theirs!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
hi claudine!

glad you made it west ok! i've been packing all afternoon - reminds me what you go through so often - wow! but i love your "spotted girls" luggage!

off to cambria in the morning - time to snooze now - and try not to dream of what i forgot to pack!

tomorrow night i'll be staring at the ocean too - happy trails to you!

hugs and best wishes!
 
Wow- Look at your cute luggage!
 
glad you made it safely.
love the altered luggage!
 
Claudine

So glad you arrived safely. I remember that view and am quite sad I'm not with you on this trip. The people of Coupeville were so kind when I went that year as your helper. Have fun tonight - don't forget to catch Grey's Anatomy. We are having the roof cleaned today so busy, busy, busy.

Love Mummy
 
Champagne and chocolate?! Divine. Have a wonderful trip.
 
Love the polka dots on the luggage AND the color of the luggage itself.
 
I saw the luggage and WANTED it. Now I can make my own. You are a trailblazer!

PS LOVE your second book!
 
hey cutie! LOVE your luggage - it's simply YOU!!! have missed coming to your blog - i've been boggled down - ugh! hoping to get back to normal again! enjoy your travels and be safe! hugs, rachel
 
What a clever way to make your luggage your own! Think I'm gonna give it a try myself. Thanks for the inspiration and good luck with your classes in WA!!

Take care, Jeanette
 
Hi Claudine,
Glad all is well in Coupville! I made aWomens Journal Class with Kelly Killmer at A LITTLE BIZARE and your scrap papers were right up front! I tried to buy kids body stamps but all they had left were arms-obviousley they are selling well! I just wanted to pass on the good news =)
Xo
MB
 
Hi Claudine-
My dear friend Jennifer Louden is in your class and says she is having a blast... give her a hug from me, and tell her the Art Police want to see her credentials!
xooxxo
Lain
 
I love the bags! I got hot pink ones for Christmas. I love seeing my husband roll them through the airport for me...very macho! LOL!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC