CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

tax time!
I had a really busy couple of days. Working on commissions, catching up with email etc. Today I did my 1st quarter taxes for this year. Thankfully we had already done our 2005 taxes so we didn't have to do both at the same time.

Saturday night we rented
Brokeback Mountain. We decided to see what all the fuss was about. It was a good movie but I wasn't as into it as I thought I would be. I spent the first 1/2 of the movie worrying about the sheep on the mountain and if they would be eaten by coyotes and the second 1/2 trying to understand what Heath Ledger was saying. I am glad I saw it, but I liked Crash better and I wished I had rented Capote. Maybe next week.
COMMENTS:
We enjoyed Crash alot too. It was much better than I expected it to be. I can see why it won the Oscar for Best Picture.
 
Crash and Capote are wonderful. we rented "North Country" over the weekend. That was an amazing movie as well.
 
capote is an amazingly gorgeous film - make sure you watch the bonus material as well...
i was absolutely haunted by brokeback. saw it twice.
miss you xoxo i'm down in alabama until thursday, visiting the folks xoxo
 
Hmmm, maybe I need to rent Crash again. I fell asleep about an hour into it, but was not interested enough to try re-watching it. Saw The Prize Winner of Defiance Ohio yesterday and really liked it a lot.
 
oh ugh taxes.
sigh. i like the lady in the boat. i feel sort of like her tonight... afloat in the tax sea...
 
I so admire how organized your are.
Thanks for your views on BBM. We wait for most stuff to appear on PAY_PER_VIEW. just watched the Cash movie yesterday and give it 2 major thumbs up.
 
I haven't seen BBM because I really like movies with happy endings, and BBM just looks doomed. Of course, I loved Crash and it wasn't exactly all chocolates and roses at the end.
 
Yes, we watched BM this wkend too~i spent most of the movie wondering what Heath said also.
capote and crash are both excellent!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC